Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back

I have been out of the blogosphere for quite some time. For some reasons, I fell out - lack of time, juice, resolve and faithfulness. I am back. I hope to regularly get to this, and share stirrings and echoes that have come to me - as gentle breezes, gushing winds, calm waters, raging currents, troubling thoughts, silent reflections, and whatever that has disturbed, inspired, challenged, moved me.

I am now in the US. I arrived here last August 6. My Archbishop, Apo Erning, with the ICST seminary fathers sent me here for studies. I am deeply grateful for their confidence. I am also truly thankful to countless people who have encouraged me, supported me, pledged their prayers, and wished me well.

I have much to write about this. Wrting about it, I know will benefit me first. If it does something to you, thanks to the Eternal Stirring and Lingering Echo, the Spirit.

1 comment:

Nandy Yasay said...

Welcome back Apo. I checked this site every day. I am glad you're back.